Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arcane mage application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arcane mage application Empty Arcane mage application Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Wretchedegg

Hello Evasion.

Character info:
The reason I picked a mage over any other class as my main is cause of the fact that since as long as I can remember I have always loved magic, whether it be in movies or games.

My current MS/OS is Arcane and Frost, although I'd happily change if needed. I picked these to maximize my potential as a mage, as of now I use arcane for PvE and frost for PvP.

My previous guilds are:

-Ezpz
-Sanctuary
-A D V A N T A G E

All of those were on a different server though.

I also have a holy/prot pala with decent gear that possibly could fill some spots if necessary.

I raided alot back in vanilla and TBC, but in cata I haven't raided much yet since I just came back from a big break. I now play pretty much everyday.

RL info:
My name is Kristoffer, I am a 19 year old guy (20 in 3 months), and I live in a beautiful small country called Norway.

I work at a school maintaining/fixing computers, 3 days a week.
I start my days early, which means I get off work earlier than most others, in other words - I can raid pretty much all week unless something comes up.

I'd say my english above average, and I got a working mic. However I heard from my friends that it makes some background noise. I will buy a new one as soon as possible.

I cannot remember my computer specs in the top of my head, as it was given to me at my birthday. But I assure you lag is not a problem.

The reason I think I would make a good addition to Evasion is:

-525 jewelcrafting
-525 alchemy
-soon 525 Enchanting
-love helping others
-I enjoy all aspects of WoW. (PvP, PvE, socializing, etc)
-Been playing since 1 week after vanilla was released.
-The feeling of accomplishment is one of my favorite things about WoW, so I always strive to progress as much as possible.

2Arcane mage application Empty Re: Arcane mage application Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:33 am

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

Nice app, Ill send the Mage to check you out. We got 4 mages in our guild alrdy but the mage CL will have to decide.

https://evasion.forumsv.net

3Arcane mage application Empty RE: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Wretchedegg

Ok, sounds good. Smile

4Arcane mage application Empty RE: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Wretchedegg

Could you delete this app?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum