Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ralliladin - Arcane mage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ralliladin - Arcane mage Empty Ralliladin - Arcane mage Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:08 am

ralliladin

Name of character: Ralliladin

Character Class/Race: Mage / Human

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? In the start, mainly cause of every man for himself + the extra reputation gain. And this is one of my many chars, anyhow, i love playing mage, bothly PvE and PvP

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these? Arcane PvE mainspec and Frost PvP offspec. I've had a fire pve spec as secoundary for maloriak heroic, but i changed it back to frost pvp.

Link your armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Ralliladin/advanced

What is your total time played? On this char 30 days, i think overall it's around 300-400 days

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them? Fallen, i got kicked from it because one of the officers and me had a pretty tight relationship, and then i missed a raid because i was on a delayed train, which made him kick me.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?) Dynelars - Paladin (PvP specced atm), Lockladin - Death Knight (PvP specced atm) Djjohn - Shaman (PvP specced atm) Ralli - Warrior (Bad geared)

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
BwD 5/6 1/6 hc
BoT 4/4 0 Hc
ToTw 0/2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Rasmus Jensen

Nationality: Danish

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? I'm currently working on finishing my studies, got a sparetime job at a burger king.

Do you understand/speak english? Very well

Do you have any friends in Evasion? I'm not sure

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

How is your connection? Optimal

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? about 30-40 Fps in 25 man raids

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? Of course i'll

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)
The think i can offer you i dont think alot people can, is understanding for all classes and quick thinking at boss fights. I'm an old hardcore raider, did hardcore raid back in TBC in Divine supremacy (had one of the worlds fastest progressions back than) I'll always know how to play my char properly. And i'll stay focussed all time on raids, i might get up with some ideas how we can try to do it to avoid some damage taken or a way i've believe would be smarter to do.

2Ralliladin - Arcane mage Empty Re: Ralliladin - Arcane mage Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:20 am

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

Nice app, one of the few who actually answers the last q. Ill have a wordd with the officers and see hwo they think of the mage need.

(if you come to sweden and drop off king wings to me every week I would inv directly!) afro

https://evasion.forumsv.net

3Ralliladin - Arcane mage Empty Re: Ralliladin - Arcane mage Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:27 am

ralliladin

I do have something to add actually
This thursday i'm traveling to california, and i'll be back the 8th in next mounth. So i wont be able to raid between thursday and the 8/7 Smile

4Ralliladin - Arcane mage Empty Re: Ralliladin - Arcane mage Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. We have decided to put your application on hold during your vaccation and your Accepted for Trial upon your return.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum