Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kralligpojk mage apply

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kralligpojk mage apply Empty Kralligpojk mage apply Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:53 am

Kralligpojk

Name of character: Kralligpojk.

Character Class/Race: Human Mage.

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? I've choosed to play mage since i think it's a funny class to play. And i choosed Human for the racial ; 3% sprit which could be used, and Every man for himself if needed on some bosses.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
MS - Arcane
OS - Fire
i choosed these speccs because they're funny playing as.

Link your armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/kralligpojk/simple

What is your total time played? 55days, 21hours, 58minutes and 32seconds.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
I was in Exactly. i leaved it because we stopped raid with the guild in beggining och cataclysm, people was going to other guilds.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?) No, i dont have any alts on this server.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
BH. Just started to play again but i will read tacts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Marcus

Nationality: Sweden

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? I do study in school. hang out with my friends.

Do you understand/speak english? Yes i do.

Do you have any friends in Evasion? Yes, tjocks is my friend from exactly.

Do you have a working microphone? Yees i have.

How is your connection? 100mbit/s fiber internet.

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? yes i do.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? Yes i will be able to attend these times.

Thanks, that's everything from me. Hope you enjoy my application and ask if you want to know something more. Cya!
javascript:emoticonp('Smile')

Smile Smile

2Kralligpojk mage apply Empty Re: Kralligpojk mage apply Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:53 pm

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

Quite poor app but Ill discuss this with RL and officers later.

https://evasion.forumsv.net

3Kralligpojk mage apply Empty Re: Kralligpojk mage apply Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

So far havent heard any good things about your previous guild and how you behaved in that guild as well so its not looking good. You will have a answer later.

https://evasion.forumsv.net

4Kralligpojk mage apply Empty Re: Kralligpojk mage apply Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. The officers have decided to decline your apply. You dont seem to have put alot of effort into your apply

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum