Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arcane mage!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arcane mage! Empty Arcane mage! Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Frozenbo

Name of character: Frozenbolt

Character Class/Race: Human Mage

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? Mage cuz its fun to play and i like the magic classes. human for the racial "evry man for himself" cuz im did this char for pvp but now its pve too Razz

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these? MS: Arcane Cuz its do alot dmg and i know how to play it OS: Frost for pvp and if we need like xtra slows in any raid or something xD

Link your armory:

What is your total time played? around 40 days

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them? Determination cuz they havent start raiding yet.... and before that only levling guild (but i was in a raiding guild in Wotlk and killed LK but i dont remember then name xD)

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?) ye i got rogue and paladin lvl 85 and some low chars but i dont need to join the guild on them...

e on cho gal
Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed? BWD 5/6 but can tacts on all Bot 1/4 but can tacts on 3 and little on cho gal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Simon

Nationality: Sweden

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? are with friends Smile

Do you understand/speak english? i understand and speak english but its not my Main language

Do you have any friends in Evasion? i dont think so Razz

Do you have a working microphone? Yep

How is your connection? Fine not the best but its works

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? its work fine no laggs

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? Yep

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else) Cuz im come on all raids i can and i always do my best and im easy to learn tacts and im very active always bring flask and food Razz

2Arcane mage! Empty Re: Arcane mage! Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Katsumí

Accepted for Trial.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum