Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mage Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mage Application Empty Mage Application Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Iamfrosty

Name of character: Iamfrosty

Character Class/Race: Mage, Gnome

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? Gnomes are under-used and their passive is good for mages. And I chose mage cause I felt like it.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these? Fire/Frost. Fire becuase it's just so much fun to nuke everything, and frost because I like it's mechanics.

Link your armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Iamfrosty/simple

What is your total time played? 8 days, 21 hours, 12 minutes.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them? A social guild, left because I had no further use of it.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?) Holy paladin (Icallmeshort), lv 85 dwarf. iLvl 352.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed? Experienced both BWD and BOT, only have a kill on Halfus though, as I was called in on failing attempts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Victor

Nationality: Sweden

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? Outside of WoW i'm being social with my friends and attending last year in school.

Do you understand/speak english? Yes.

Do you have any friends in Evasion? No.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

How is your connection? Usually very low ping (Around 40 - 90ms delay)

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? Around 25 FPS during intense moments, otherwise around 40, so yes.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? Yes.

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else) I can contribute with my humor, my willingness to learn more about each boss, and my ability to follow different strategies on-the-fly. I adapt fairly well to changing situations, and know my class well.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum