Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1application Empty application Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:45 pm

unul

Unul
silvermoon
370 item lvl
highly skilled
12/12 1/12 heroic 2/7 Firelands got xp on 6/7
got vent,ts3,mumble (have no mic)
activ raider
can raid from 16.00 to 23.00 almost every day

2application Empty Re: application Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Ewyva

Ewyva

We got an application template for a reason.

Please follow it.

3application Empty application Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:09 pm

unul

Name of character:unul

Character Class/Race: Warrior/worgen

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? Because i tought they were hardcore

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these? I have both as 2h and 1h fury, i will switch 1h to tank spec

Link your armory

What is your total time played? 20 days

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them? Gonna leave never been kicked

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?) almori and nightucker (deletet nightucker lvl 85 paladin he was horde)

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed? all, i have 1/12 heroic and 2/7 firelands and xp on 6/7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Vegard

Nationality: Norway

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? hang whit friends go to school

Do you understand/speak english? Yes

Do you have any friends in Evasion? No

Do you have a working microphone? I dont have a mic, i will get soon

How is your connection? good

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? yes

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? I love it, it's perfect

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)Because, i am hardcore

4application Empty Re: application Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:02 am

Ewyva

Ewyva

Declined.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum