Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twajlajt, Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Twajlajt, Application Empty Twajlajt, Application Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 pm

twajlajt

Name of character:
Twajlajt

Character Class/Race:
Worgen Female Hunter

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
Me and my friends started to play wow together in early times of cata, and we all had to choose the same rase since we ment to level up togehter
I chose hunter because my friend told to me that they where overpowered (all I knew about wow back then ).

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
My main spec is Markmanship thats because Im using MM for pve, ive tried both mm and surv ,i chose mm since i find myself doing better dps that way
My offspec is BM thats because i love to pvp

Link your armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Silvermoon/Twajlajt/simple

What is your total time played?
23 Days

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
Ive only been in social guilds and really soft core raiding guilds that didnt get progress what so ever, i know i would make a good raider since i pick up tactics fast and i wont be a ragekid like some others are.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
I got three 85s, Stortben and Blåögd. Stortben got mixed pvp and pve gear (353 ilvl) and Blåögd is useless, 325 ilvl.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?

I only have 2/6 in bwd and 0/4 in bot, although ive read up on all bosses several times and ive given alot of bosses some tries with fail groups
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:
Eric Westerberg

Nationality:
Sweden

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
I spend time with my lovely girlfriend, I train brazilian jiu jitsu, and work at the gym. I also spend time on my friends.

Do you understand/speak english?
Yes i do understand english, and i can speak english to. Maybe not perfect but you will understand what I say.

Do you have any friends in Evasion?
No not yet Smile

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes I do.

How is your connection?
It's great, it has never been a problem

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
Yes, 50-60 fps does not matters if im in SW or im in raid.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?
yes i can attend those times if something really important doesnt come up wich i need to be at , like a wedding or such ^^

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im a guy with sense of humor, and i never give up and I learn fast what to do:)
and i will gladly help guild members whenever i can.

i would really appriciate if you gave me a trial spot so i can show you what i can do (:

2Twajlajt, Application Empty Re: Twajlajt, Application Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. At this moment we have already 2hunters where 1 is Trial. So i dont know if we do actually need another hunter. I'll speak to the others and we'll see what they say.

3Twajlajt, Application Empty Re: Twajlajt, Application Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

ACCEPTED

https://evasion.forumsv.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum