Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

application of whitesoldier

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1application of whitesoldier Empty application of whitesoldier Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Whitesoldier

(What team are you applying to? Day/evening -You do not have to ansswer this yet because we only have a evening team atm)
i guess i would be applying to the evening team. even tho for the summer it wouldn't matter, i could go with the day team aswell

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of character:
whitesoldier

Character Class/Race:
human warrior

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
i wanted a class for melee combat, this is one of my first characters that i made and the first for melee combat, i just wanted to try it out. i choose to be a human as they didn't look like shit

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
at the moment i have an arms pvp spec and a prot spec for tanking but i have gear for fury/arms pve aswell and i am hoping to be raiding as fury
Link your armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/whitesoldier/simple
What is your total time played?
253days 20hours 28 minutes and 55 seconds :O

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?

unfanatic from TBC (disbanded just before wotlk raided ssc ). another guild from TBC that i can't remember the full name of, "ace" something, hardcore guild that raided ssc TK and starting bosses of BT. for WOTLK i have been in some different guild but none really hardcore raiding. "if we die its lagg" for example, in the early wotlk, only in it for a pvp society. left it to start raiding and joined a guild called vanime, they were just starting to raid naxx but they didn't have the progress that i wanted so i left them for the guild that i'm currently in "touch of flame" a guild that i have been in touch with since i started to play, the last 3 months of vanilla, a guild only for swedish people, mostly for soscial reasons but we have been raiding up to 9/12 hc in icc 10 aswell. leaving it now due to low activity and the reason that i want to start raiding before firelands is released

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
full account on silvermoon. the lowest char is a lvl 66 hunter. above that is a lvl 70 "twink" druid. then there is a lvl 76 paladin. then there is 5 lvl 80s, a rogue, a mage, a lock, a priest and a shaman.

I also have an alternative account with 8 alliance lvl 85's, missing only a mage and a rogue. (a horde paladin also but only lvl 80). i haven't been playing on this account for a long time and i've stopped the payment plan. (playtime ends the 7th of august) none of the chars on it have over 344ilvl and to get more gear on them will be to much effort aswell.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
baradin hold 10/25. i haven't really raided anything since wotlk. (i made a try tho on omnitron defence system and halfus 10 man)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:
Patrik Söderberg

Nationality:swedish

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
as i'm only 18 i'm not done with school yet, just gone to summers brake(yey). besides school (which is pretty much what's happening atm) i'm watching TV, going to cinemas with friends staying at the local beach and going out with friends at some times.

Do you understand/speak english?
it's the second language that i speak.

Do you have any friends in Evasion?
when i found out about this guild i didn't think so. but i found out that stoffus is in it. a guy that i haven't spoken to on a really long time but anyhow, he's still in my friendlist.

Do you have a working microphone?
microphone and headset working perfectly!

How is your connection?
8mbit, 34ms(home) i rarely get DCs

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
my current computer was brought last christmas. using 2x nvidias gtx 275 with sli. with this i can get my up to around 200 in raids if i wanted to, but i got it fixed to 60 so it doesn't overheat or work more then it has to. it shouldn't drop below 55 in raids with thissetup.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?
as it's summerbrake from school i can be a 100% sure that i will! later when the school starts again i'm not so sure tho, i might have to take a day or 2 off at times to study (school starts the 17th of august)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)
i'm a fast learner and i can promise that i will study the bosses till i know them inside out, before every raid. i will be using food and flasks every raid aswell as i will enchant and gem my new gear before the next raid. as a former hardcore raider i can allso asure you that i will have as much as 99% raid attendance.

aditionally i would like to add that i don't like ppl kidding around to much, even tho i have a common sence of humor lol!

2application of whitesoldier Empty Re: application of whitesoldier Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:41 am

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

Hey Whitesoldier

Very nice app I must say. Actually atm we are maybe looking for a prot warrior. Melee dps spots Im not so sure about atm. But very good app you seem to know your stuff even though you lack some xp this expansion you seem to make up for it with previous xp. I will talk with the officers today and you will probably have an answer later today. afro

https://evasion.forumsv.net

3application of whitesoldier Empty Re: application of whitesoldier Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:39 am

Tjocks

Tjocks

Hello whitesoldier

i´m ready to give u trial spot in our raid Twisted Evil

4application of whitesoldier Empty Re: application of whitesoldier Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. For the moment the Spot we need to fill is a Prot Warrior. So if it would be great if you could go Prot Warrior for now. If a chance is given at a later point when we could fill your Tank spot we could gladly offer you a Spot as Fury Warrior / Arms what you prefer to play.

So to let you know your accepted as Trial as Prot Warrior so whisper Tjocks , Scythes , Mudkipk for a invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum