Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application from rajbenn

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application from rajbenn Empty Application from rajbenn Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 pm

rajben

(What team are you applying to? Day/evening -You do not have to ansswer this yet because we only have a evening team atm)
I strongly apply for an evening team because i have a work until 5 PM server time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of character:
Rajbenn

Character Class/Race:
Dwarf the paladin

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
I picked dwarf because of its racials(stoneform etc.)Also dwarfs fit my play style
What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
My main spec is protection.I picked it because i like protecting innocent people:D spec is focused mainly on guarded by the light bubbles which should improve surviveability.My off-spec is holy.My off-spec is made mainly for PvP but i can change it
Link your armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/rajbenn/advanced

What is your total time played?
Total time played on this character is:21days 4hours 34 minutes AND 46 seconds;)
time played on lvl 85:14 days 6 hours 0 minutes AND 34 seconds:)
Also this account is new,i can offer experience since late bc raids

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?

Currently I am in Apocalypsis guild.I plan to leave because guild is very unorganised
Thats it for raidng guilds.In bc times i had few fellas to raid with(rl mates) but we all picked another way and our team has shattered
I was in social guild Edge of insanity also.I left this guild because i desired it for leveling only

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
I havent any notable alts for raids have only underleved toons

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?

I experienced all Bastion of twilight encounters
5/6 Blackwing descent encounters...well had like 30 wipes on nefarian we almost downed him but electrocute on 10% killed me and then raid:(
and 1/2 throne of the four winds never tried al'akir but i know all tactics required for him

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:

Rafał Mikołowski

Nationality:

Polish

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?

Currently i work in a bar and study at the same time.Except wow i go out with friends for local parties i like car mechanics
I also try to calculate some software but for so far it dont go any good

Do you understand/speak english?

Yes.I learn it since i was 8 years old.Not too good but certainly i can understand people

Do you have any friends in Evasion?

Not yet.Hope i meet some of you

Do you have a working microphone?

I have a working microphone but last days my main dic refuses activating it(strange deep sounds from main disc appears whenever i setup microphone)

How is your connection?

Its stable 6mb/s with regular ping of 30MS on speedtest.net

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?

Although my computer is not new my average FPS in raid holds on ~35 FPS which makes it nice for raiding

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?

Yes i can raid these times.Not pretty sure about wednesdays(i end shift in 17:50)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)

As a raider i can offer all i can to get good mood into raiding and precisive attendance for progressions.I never come for a raid unprepared.I always have flask/food and possibly potions prepared for a raid.I can take a lot of "constructive criticism".Well thats all thank you for reading my application looking forward with it.Meanwhile may the critters of karazhan dont haunt your mind!everything will solver...3 yards under earth one man said once
Edit:
I know that without microphone it may be harder to accept me but i do all i can to fix this problem soon...

2Application from rajbenn Empty Re: Application from rajbenn Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:40 am

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. I wanna tell you we have noticed your apply and gonna discuss if we have a spot regarding a Protection pala at this moment. We will come back to you soon.

3Application from rajbenn Empty Re: Application from rajbenn Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:20 am

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. At this moment we dont need another Prot paladin. But we could use another Holy. If you think you have the gear and skill . (and ofc want to play holy.) We can accept you for a Trial.

4Application from rajbenn Empty Re: Application from rajbenn Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Katsumí

Declined. No response and there for we see it as you dont want to join anymore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum