Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunter MM application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hunter MM application Empty Hunter MM application Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Sofia

Name of character:
Søfia

Character Class/Race:
Hunter / Night Elf

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
My 1st character was Hunter Orc (Orcdeathman) and i choosed Night Elf because i think that looking so nice as Hunters.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
Marksmanship MS (7/31/3) and Survival OS (3/7/31).

Link your armory:

What is your total time played?
In this character very low - But in my Dk i have 100 days and with my Mage 72 days (Hunter Orc have around 40 days).

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
I am coming from Burning Steppes server. My guild bleeding to death since many people are tired and not focused.My character in guild is Orcdeath (Dk tank) but i already choosed to re-roll and "migration". Also server is so low , so no point to try my guild recruit.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
No one at the moment - i am planningto lvl up soon an Elemental Shaman.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
BoT Nor = 4/4 - Hc mode = 1/4
BD Nor = 6/6 - Hc mode = 3/6
TFW Nor = 2/2
FL Nor = 4/7
*All these only with my Dk
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:
Aris

Nationality:
Greece

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
I am personal trainer and i am living in Sweden in Malmo. I love heavy metal and hard rock music. I study also the language since i live in Sweden only 1 year and i want to work as training teacher in schools.

Do you understand/speak english?
Yes,of course.

Do you have any friends in Evasion?
I don't know people from your guild at the moment.

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

How is your connection?
Is enough to support my online games Smile

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
Yes. My PC is very good. Never had any problem so far.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?
With my nowdays programm yes , of course. I can't promise anything for future , that would be so annoying from my side Smile

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)
I don't like so much these kind of questions since i think that most of players can offer something in a guild.But i'll answer!! I can offer my expirience in WoW since i was Raid Leader in good guilds when Burning Steppes was an alive server. I can stay focus long time and giving tries. I know to respect my Leaders because i have felt how it is to have these kind of problems and must be Leader also. Don't know if these are enough but these i can offer in a guild Smile

2Hunter MM application Empty Re: Hunter MM application Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Sofia

3Hunter MM application Empty Re: Hunter MM application Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Sofia

Hmmmm .... something going wrong with links i think ....

4Hunter MM application Empty Re: Hunter MM application Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:36 am

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. A decision will have been made later today after we officers have discussed abit further regarding your apply. Smile

5Hunter MM application Empty Re: Hunter MM application Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Katsumí

Hello mate. Id like to speak to you in-game. I'll try to contact you or if u see me online on either Mudkipk or Chirona.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum