Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Protection Paladin Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Protection Paladin Application Empty Protection Paladin Application Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Jays

Name of character: Jays

Character Class/Race: Paladin // Dwarf

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? Paladin's are a Rare Breed of Tanks With so many damage reduction CDs, i chose paladin instead of warrior or druid for that reason alone. I chose Dwarf for the extra "Stoneform" CD for even more damage reduction.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these? MS is Protection as i always had tanking in mind before i even created it. I'm currently gearing up my OS for Holy as i find this could be a big help in Raids.

Link your armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Jays/simple

What is your total time played? 29 days

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
I Recently Changed Realm To Silvermoon From Bloodhoof For mainly the amount of players, Bloodhoof has a real short supply of players and just keeps getting lower, as for the guild that was also looseing members/raiders so raids came to a halt.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?) I have 2 other alts on Bloodhoof which i hope to bring them over to Silvermoon ASAP Armorys below:
Human Priest (Disc/Holy) PVE:
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Bloodhoof/Zzirpriest/simple
Worgen Hunter (MM/Servival) PVE:
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Bloodhoof/Jays/simple

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
6/6 Blackwing Decent
- Attempted Heroic: [ Omnitron + Chimerion ]
4/4 BoT
- Attempted Heroic: [ Halfus ]
2/2 Throne Of The Four Winds
- No Attempts on Heroic.

Firelands Attempts
- Beth'tilac
- Lord Ryolyth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Reece Jay

Nationality: English[British]

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
Currently Training up to join the Royal British Army.
Helping out the family if they ever need me as i have so much spare time ;(

Do you understand/speak english? Yes

Do you have any friends in Evasion? Not Yet

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

How is your connection? Depends, I cannot say i will NEVER Disconnect because we all get one now and then, but my DC is a DC not a GO offline for 5 mins, if i DC i will be back on within 5-20 seconds.

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? FPS isnt realy what i go on but yes computer runs at " GOOD " 100% of the time and works perfectly

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? Of course

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)

I am a hard dedicated player, i see this as a job, and my raidleader as my boss. I understand that me going AFK or not supplying myself with gear and Consumables would let down the raid either in general or in time.
If i don't arive on time to any raid i have accepted or promised and i end up not showing i can be removed from the guild for lack is insolence. which would make this whole Application extremely useless. I am a Progression Raider By Blood and Would like to Take it alot further with more hardcore raids.

I am here to raid and stay and help the guild wherever necessary

Thanks for Reviewing This.

2Protection Paladin Application Empty Re: Protection Paladin Application Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:43 am

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

I presume you and the holy paladinw ho applied are friends since u are from the same server Razz

But ye very good app here as well I will get back to you later today as well.

https://evasion.forumsv.net

3Protection Paladin Application Empty Re: Protection Paladin Application Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:54 am

Jays

Hey there thanks for the reply, yes me and Fozy are both RL friends, like we said we have just transferred from "Bloodhoof" and in need of a Progression Raiding Guild.
Together we raid as a good team and i think its the years of friendship that lets up raid so easily, which i what we plan with Evasion, a good 10 man team all good friends will raid so much easily.

Ill be awaiting your reply agian. Thanks, Jay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum