Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy Paladin Apply

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holy Paladin Apply Empty Holy Paladin Apply Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Fozyheals

Name of character: Fozyheals

Character Class/Race: paladin/human

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
I chose Paladin as i found out paladins are a more specific kind of healer EG: solo tank healers, and with there abilitys it is very hard for a geared pally healer to burn mana. I chose human for the extra spirit bonus and any other race would just be pointless.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
MS is Holy // OS is Protection. i did naturaly start off at level 15 as a tank but by level 60-70 it get much harder for me to keep aggro so found it difficult. After changing to Holy, i found healing so much more resulting and continued it from 80-85+.

Link your armory:
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/fozyheals/simple

What is your total time played?

32 Days

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
My Previous guild was Deathproof on my previous Realm " Bloodhoof " i had left and changed realm for lack of raids, and the main fact that raids had just stopped.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
no alts currently on Silvermoon That are geared.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
i have done the following.
BWD = 6/6 i have also tryed Omnitron on heroic
BoT = 4/4 i have also tryed Halfus on heroic
ToT4W = 2/2

Firelands: i have tryed Beth'tilac Normal 10 man got her down to 1.2m health ;(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Craig

Nationality: English // british

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
Im Currently at Collage Learning Up Bricklaying / Construction.
Other than that i have alot of spare time.

Do you understand/speak english? yes

Do you have any friends in Evasion? Not Yet But would of course like too

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

How is your connection? Fine, Odd DC but nothing to worrie about.

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? Just bought a new gamers laptop so everything is all fine and dandy.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? Yes Of course.

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)

I can offer my pure raiding skills, and ability to not screw up. I understand Evasion's Rules and Totaly Agree. I can also add to those rules that i bring myown Flasks/Buffood/repairbot and any extras that require.
I research boss's before they even hit the Online game. to make sure im up to date with everything that my class can take, and any changes that need to my Talents or glyphs to down a certain boss im of course going to change them.

Thanks, Craig.

2Holy Paladin Apply Empty Re: Holy Paladin Apply Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 am

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

Looking good, I will get back to you later today, think we have room for one more holy pala.

https://evasion.forumsv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum