Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

app holy paladin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1app holy paladin Empty app holy paladin Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:34 pm

blackdragon

Name Of Character: Bláckdragón

Character Class/Race: holypaladin/Draenei

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
i made it a draenei cause they have an extra heal witch come in handy sometimes and i made it a pally cause i like the pally heals..

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
my main spec is holy my off spec is dps

Link your armory:

What is your total time played? 21 days 22 hours but that is on my pally..

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them? i was in illumatic i left them due to a bad gm so guild was falling apart...

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)i have a durid with an ilvl 369....

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed? i have done 4/7 bosses in fire lands on my durid but on my pally not done any....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: joshu

Nationality: uk

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? i am a chilled out guy i like to go out and have fun with m8s and meet new ppl..

Do you understand/speak english? yes

Do you have any friends in Evasion? none

Do you have a working microphone? yes

How is your connection? very good

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? yes i get about 55 fps to 60 fps

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? yes

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else) i think i would be a good player to have i know mosr classes and can raid lead teams.... i have a durid that is item lvl 369 but i am moving off my durid to get back in to healing on my pally but i can do any thinks you guys need me to do not much more i can say.........

2app holy paladin Empty Re: app holy paladin Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Nrins

Accepted.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum