Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prot paladin

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prot paladin Empty Prot paladin Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Aéilo

Name of character: Aéilo

Character Class/Race: Human paladin protection

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? Did this class cuz it was overpower back in wotlk, But paladin tanks now is kind of overpower allso.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these? Im protection MS and retri OS choosed it cuz it was fun to play

Link your armory:

What is your total time played? 64days 3hours 24min

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them? I was in the guild named "fuse" but i leaved it cuz the loot rules wasnt fare, the other tank got like all the items.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?) I have a shaman alt with pretty nice resto gear

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed? I done totfw 2/2, BoT 4/4, Bwd 6/6, Firelands 1/7 downed shannox to 5milion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Lukas Eriksson

Nationality: Sweden

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? Im chillin with friends do some BMX, aye just chillin you know Wink

Do you understand/speak english? Yes i do

Do you have any friends in Evasion? No

Do you have a working microphone? Yes i have

How is your connection? verry good.

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? around 15-20fps

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? Yes i can raid all those days

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else) Im good geared and know what im doing, Learing tactis fast and know how to play a protpaladin. Pretty short text but cant write so much more about me.

2Prot paladin Empty Re: Prot paladin Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:42 am

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. A decision will have been made later today after we officers have discussed abit further regarding your apply. Smile

3Prot paladin Empty RE: Prot paladin Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Aéilo

Lol the fps is wrong, its around 30-40fps.

4Prot paladin Empty Re: Prot paladin Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Katsumí

Accepted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum