Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medovina apply

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Medovina apply Empty Medovina apply Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:18 am

medovina

Name of character:Medovina

Character Class/Race:priest/human

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?becouse priest is very helpfull class he is perfect for raid can dispel can heal can make dps just multi class:))about race humna have spirit and fredom from cc can help in raid:)(evryman for himself)

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?i play shadow i play and discipline but only in arena

Link your armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Medovina/simple

What is your total time played?201 hour with this char and with my warrior i have more 300 hour

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?i new transfered player and i leave my surver becouse guild disband and surver was low progres

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)no

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?before i stop to play i have 10/13 and 2/13 heroic speak for cataclysm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:Dimitar

Nationality:bulgaria

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?i working underwater in IRL

Do you understand/speak english?ye i undarstend but not perfect:)

Do you have any friends in Evasion?no

Do you have a working microphone?yes

How is your connection?good i think:)

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?yes i think:)

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?yes

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)i think i can help you to make good progres and maybu can help with some arena:)

2Medovina apply Empty Re: Medovina apply Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:30 am

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

ACCEPTED

https://evasion.forumsv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum