Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

apply by baltagos

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1apply by baltagos Empty apply by baltagos Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Weigand

Name of character:
Baltagos

Character Class/Race:
Hunter - night elf

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
cuz i enjoy to be hunter Smile

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
MarksManship as MS and Survival as OS. i chose MM as main spec, cuz that was that spec i know how to use Smile

Link your armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Baltagos/simple

What is your total time played?
20 days, 1 hour, and 31 mins.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
i am in the phoenix, but i will leave cuz i never get a chance to get in raid with em, and i have achivement -.- so now i wont to find a good guild there will accept me Smile

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)

my Disc Priest Smile : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Pr%C3%A9ttyz/simple

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
i have done 4/6 in BWD on my hunter Smile and BH on both Smile i was in a pug with my hunter with no achivement and the lowest geared but i was top dps with 24k dps. and i have experience at magmaw to take the adds and the adds at ODS Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:
Nicolaj Weigand

Nationality:
Danish

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
I work as a car-sprayer (airbrush)

Do you understand/speak english?
I'm not good at writing it, but i can understand it 100 % Smile

Do you have any friends in Evasion?
i don't think so.

Do you have a working microphone?
yes

How is your connection?

good

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
yes around 60 fps in raids

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?
yes that is fine for me Smile

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)

i'm a fast learner and i can promise that i will study the bosses till i know them inside out, before every raid. i will be using food and flasks every raid aswell as i will enchant and gem my new gear before the next raid. and i will be there at the time 100 % Smile

2apply by baltagos Empty Re: apply by baltagos Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:58 am

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

Hey, app is looking good. Atm we are in need of active ppl but we have 1 hunter alrdy who is doing very well. We could use 2 hunters even though its not optimal for 10 mans but depending on how good you are it could benefit us just as well Smile I will have a word with the other officers and Id like to try you out in a ZA/ZG and see how you play depending on their response.

Ill be in touch!

https://evasion.forumsv.net

3apply by baltagos Empty Re: apply by baltagos Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Katsumí

Accepted for Trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum