Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apply from Indurancis

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apply from Indurancis Empty Apply from Indurancis Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Indurancis

Name of character: Indurancis

Character Class/Race: Death Knight / Worgen.

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? Because it's an awesome race that has some good racial passives, class is the one of the best dps classes in the game.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these? MS: Dps / PvP - Chose this because I was tank throughout WotLK and found the dpsing more fun. OS: building up a good tank spec.

Link your armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/indurancis/simple

What is your total time played?

30 days on this character.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?

I was in Arcana Imperii - Silvermoon - Got kicked for being inactive in 3 months.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)

I have a 51 frost mage, PvP specced.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?

BoT and BH.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Ammon Meskarzadeh

Nationality: Denmark / Danish

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? I attend high school, play loads of Volleyball and swim.

Do you understand/speak english? is my 2. language.

Do you have any friends in Evasion? No I don't.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes I do.

How is your connection? It is great. 10 mbit

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? average of 40-50 FPS in raids.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? I think so.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)

Because I'm very social, even in raids, and I have a lot of experience with raids from WotLK. My average dps is about 15-19k dps and therefore I can make out some good damage in a battle. I love raiding with people and share my love with every raid member! Smile

For any further questions please feel free to ask any officers in Evasion =)

Hope to see you with us soon!

2Apply from Indurancis Empty Re: Apply from Indurancis Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Tjocks

Tjocks

for my i would give u a trial spot Smile but u need to get fully enchanted and gemed

3Apply from Indurancis Empty Re: Apply from Indurancis Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Katsumí

Hello mate. Thank you for you apply. For me to be able to give you a full time Trial spot within the guild i would have to ask you to get Fully enchanted and gemed and you are lacking both at this moment. Fix this and i can gladly offer you a spot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum