Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hunter app

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hunter app  Empty hunter app Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:07 pm

laufer

Name of character:Laufer

Character Class/Race:Worgen

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?Tbh , I choose it cos it’s a new race in Wow and his racials ability are the best for a pve hunter so this is the only reason I choose it

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these? Im surv atm but can change to MM or BM if needed

Link your armory:

What is your total time played?174days

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?Before I came to Silvermoon I was playing on a relam Burning Blade as a orc hunter and played in a 3 guilds there first to was during the vanilla and tbc and 3 last Netekipa (which exist now) from wotlk till last 1 month , when I came to Silvermoon . I left BB cos all my good frends stoped playing or quit for good and so I decide to change faction and came on Silvermoon

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)got a dk lvl 85 360il in tank and also in dps spec

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?none expet that in TB , I started BoT and BwD but ppl stop playing so I stoped raiding on BB with guildies and in totall and start playing some pvp but nothing for real

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Real Life Name:Danijel Lacković

Nationality:Croatian

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?im working in a small firm where I am a desktop operator . When im not playing Wow trying to spend some time with girlfriend and frends ( everything wot young ppl do ofc in legitim terms  )

Do you understand/speak english?yes im fluent in talking and writing, from 1-5 im very good 4

Do you have any friends in Evasion?No

Do you have a working microphone?Yes

How is your connection?well it depends but 95% is great

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? Yes I just buy 6 months ago a new pc and im verry happy with it I think I got like 30+ fps and more in raids

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.30 to 23.00, will you be able to attend these times?first will be stupid of me saying yes ill be online for all those days but tbh im working till 17h and I came from work home about 18h last call and im always prepared for a raids cos I got a proff that can provide me a buffs that are needed in raids

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)Well im a not a give upper person and im patient and quick learner willing to listen all suggestion tovards me , so I wont give up so easy and will do my best do prove my spot in Guild, and raids .

2hunter app  Empty Re: hunter app Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:17 am

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

sounds very promising, u will have a answer later today Very Happy

https://evasion.forumsv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum