Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MarksManship Hunter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MarksManship Hunter Empty MarksManship Hunter Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Kakashii

Name of character:
Kakashii

Character Class/Race:
Nightelf Hunter

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
I choosed a nightelf because of the Shadowmeld where I can hide from enemies or any boss. I always thought that Hunters are the strongest player in Wow and no one can challenge him and I always liked the ranged characters only.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
My main spec is Marksmanship because they do heave damage in single target and aoe and my OS is Survival but I never use it

Link your armory:
Kakashii@silvermoon
What is your total time played?

Total time played: 70 days
This lvl played: 19 days

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
I was in Tear of Phoenix , I wanted leave them because I wasn't chosen for the 10 man raid team since I only got 4-6 times chance to raid with them as a trail and another trail have raided with them more than 2 weeks and its isn't fair.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
I got 1 ele. shaman 358 itemlvl I think for bethilac and shanooxx they can fill the spot!

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
BWD: 5/6 normal
BOT: 4/4 normal and 1/4 hc.
Throne of the four wind: 0/2
TOL BARAD: 2/2
FIRELAND: 2/7 / beth, shannox, and know the tacts for Baleroc and Lord ryhol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:
Khalifa AlSabah

Nationality:
Kuwaiti

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
Outside I go out with my friends and cousins and sometimes i go to my grandmother house and visit her and joke with her etc. and also I like to spend my day outside of wow when im done almost everything like raids dailies and about 3 days I go out for a full day.

Do you understand/speak english?
Yes.

Do you have any friends in Evasion?
No.

Do you have a working microphone?
No, but I would like to get one soon.

How is your connection?
My connection is good for raiding, 8.0 Mbps with 200ish MS which is very good for me.

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
Yes 35-45 FPS

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?
Yes.

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else
I can offer you my focus and a serious player that can raid on time and offer a good dps and you shoulder pick me over another player because i love raiding and I'm serious in raiding when I become ready with food and flask and also read tacts for boss's that i know and that i don't know so i can double check on anything I had missed. Also I am honest with every single thing i do.

Thank you for taking your time reading this and feel free to contact me ingame or send a mail to me and i will try to answear as fast as possible.

2MarksManship Hunter Empty Re: MarksManship Hunter Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Katsumí

Accepted for Trial.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum