Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resto shaman App

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resto shaman App Empty Resto shaman App Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 am

Name of character: Waxxi

Character Class/Race: Dran / Resto shaman

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? i am recently xrealmed, and i was goblin cause of the haste thing, before being goblin i was troll.
anyhow when i change faction and realm, it was hard choice for me, as i am resto pvp and pve, so i ended up getting dran for the racial healing and i ignored the pvp of dwarf.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these? i am resto in both, but i have ele gear as well, which is quite same as resto, but need to reforge stuff as u all aware resto and ele share same gear no difference.

Link your armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Waxxi/simple

What is your total time played? 77 days, 16 hrs

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them? i was from Horde-sporeggar for past 3 years, so i am afraid u r aware about it, and since i came from 2 weeks ago, i am doing nothing but pugs, and who liked me invite me to his guild as social.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?) Nope

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed? lets put it this way, i came from low population realm, and they have brains but un geared, and since i came to silvermoon i am pugging but didnt have the chance for end bosses in every cata raid, but i am aware and done all of them even i reached to 10% in cho'gall but as for nefi never reached so far more than 90% cause of silly kitters and u know pugs life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Sid

Nationality: English

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? Simply, working at day time, quite pub at night, dating ladies, thats all i believe simply as that.

Do you understand/speak english? Deffo

Do you have any friends in Evasion? Nope

Do you have a working microphone? I do

How is your connection? Stable enough for broadband connection

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? My fps in raids around hmm 50-60 if i am using itunes or anything on background goes to 45 min.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? Sounds oki for myside

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets see, i have what it takes, good healer and have good raid alertness. and i want to walk through with a guild for end raiding system.

Cheers thanks for reading.

For any further questions please feel free to ask any officers in Evasion =)

Hope to see you with us soon!

2Resto shaman App Empty Re: Resto shaman App Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:57 am

Tjocks

Tjocks

Hello Waxxi, thanks for your apply Smile just /w a officer to get an invite , yea u are accepted Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum