Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shaman Healer 358 iLVL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shaman Healer 358 iLVL Empty Shaman Healer 358 iLVL Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Extum

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(What team are you applying to? Day/evening -You do not have to ansswer this yet because we only have a evening team atm)
-Evening

Name of character:

Character Class/Race:
Draenei -Shaman/Resto

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
I Re-rolled 2 weeks ago... I don't know why i chose the shaman.... but is the best healer i never met!!! and i'm good healing with him.
What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
Main Spec- Healer....... Off Spec- I don't have.
Link your armory:

What is your total time played?
127 Days with my old Main... Dk-Frost Pve/Pvp
4 Days with my New Main... Shaman Healer PVE

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
I was in Verikasen... in C'thun-Spain with old friends and i played there a little bit...
I couldn't play a lot in Cataclysm cause i had to work hard... but now i'm free.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
No

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
BWD 6/6, TofW 2/2, Bot 2/4, FL 1/7
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:
George

Nationality:
Romanian-Spanish

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
I'm a funny and social guy... Atm i'm in holydais in Barcelona-Spain and I'm sttudent... Finishing A-Levels(Bachiller).
Do you understand/speak english?
Yes i do!
Do you have any friends in Evasion?
No... but looks a good guild... atleast the person with a spoke was gr8!

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes i do.

How is your connection?
I have a little story here... I was living in London and when i left Spain i forgot to call the company... so they just kicked my out of internet last year... And now i'm back and the Internet Central and companies dont want to put Adsl in my home because they said I'm a Dead client..... I called last week a company and this will contract internet for me in next 3 weeks... and right now I'm using my neighb**rs internet Very Happy
Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
My Pc has 20-40 Fps in raid... sometimes 50... And in one month i hope i'll buy a new pc.
Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?
Yes i do.

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)
You have to chose me... i understand that these weeks i dont have a good internet connection.. but is good enough for wow and Ventrilo or any kind of teamspeaker... You have to chose me because i'm a good skilled player and i was 2 years in a row Raid Leader... but Really i don't wanna be anymore... don't ask me for RL Very Happy Also i Played in PVP 2k+ rating with my dk... killing guys of 2.8k from my server... a little story there but funny:D Above all, i'm funny in raids... but when we're slacking i'm a demon! Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2Shaman Healer 358 iLVL Empty Re: Shaman Healer 358 iLVL Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

Hey, your app looks very good and I am very interested. Im just gonna look up your gear since a link wasnt posted (and we seem to have some problems with the forum and links)

https://evasion.forumsv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum