Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resto druid app

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resto druid app Empty Resto druid app Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Lífeblom

Name of character: Lífebloom

Character Class/Race: Resto druid

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? I maked a druid cuze i was allweys in to the thingy to pvp as feral but in WotLk i turned in to resto

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these? I got Restoration as mainspec then i also got feral gear whit ilvl around 357-358 (dps) and balance there i dont got in so serious and only dpsing whit resto gear but its working fine for dungeons

Link your armory:

What is your total time played? on the druid its 58 days then i got around 4 70 twinks and some other 85s that i wasted some time on.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them? Joined the surver a week ago so i have only been in guilds for some days and my brother joined this one so i thinked ofc i whant to play whit atlest someone i know

Any alts on this server? My alts are on Chormagus horde and they are inactive atm

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed? 6/6 BwD 4/4 BoT 2/2 Tofw 2/7 Fl all doses in t11 was done before nerf except Al´akir

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:Linus

Nationality:Sweden

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? Hmm living in middle of nowhere so if i dont play i maybe help at home or something study maybe

Do you understand/speak english? Yes

Do you have any friends in Evasion? Yes vajjan but i just joined

Do you have a working microphone? Yes but it get fucked up sometimes

How is your connection?

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? Yes

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? Yes

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? A frendly social raider that loved tho help other AND PWN SOME ASS

2Resto druid app Empty Re: Resto druid app Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Lífeblom

Hmm strage that i coudent link from speedtest.net here let me try agien

3Resto druid app Empty Re: Resto druid app Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Lífeblom

Well its not working so i just write info down here: Download; 87,69 mbs upload 9,45 Ping: 6ms

4Resto druid app Empty Hello Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Tjocks

Tjocks

accepted for trial
Welcome to evasion Smile

whisper an officer ingame

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum