Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior dps application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warrior dps application Empty Warrior dps application Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Unul app

Name of character: Unul

Character Class/Race: Warrior/Worgen

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? I decided to make a worgen because of 1% mroe crit and Warrior because i love them

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these? I have a Fury Mainspec and a Arms Os. I choosed thoose specs because of different fights and i love dpsing.

Link your armory

What is your total time played? 19 Days 20 hours

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
Ive been in a few raidin guild, and i left because they was only progressing normal's, i focus more on cataclysm heroics and Normal firelands. >Argent avengers< >Deviance< >This may not end well<

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?) Well i only have a lvl 71 priest and many other low lvls.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed? I have completet all raids in cata normal and i have 1/12 progression Heroic mode and 2/7 firelands, and i have xp on 6/7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Vegard

Nationality: Norway

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? I like to sociall whit my friends, and i go to school

Do you understand/speak english? Yes, i understand it really well, and i love to talk enlish.

Do you have any friends in Evasion?
No i do not have any friends in Evasion

Do you have a working microphone?
I dont have any microphone, but i will get soon.

How is your connection?
I have an really good internet connection

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? Yes i have high fps

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? Yes, ive been looking for a guild whit thoose raid times.

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else) Because i really want to bring progression and fun to the guild, and i love raiding.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum