Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior Tank

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warrior Tank Empty Warrior Tank Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Thexlegend

Name of character:
Thexlegend

Character Class/Race:
Human Warrior

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
because Human has some advantages with mace and sword, and he looks great in any gear !

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
I played Tank as MS since BC, Love tanking has more challenge than dpsing... its hard but fun at the same time.

Link your armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Thexlegend/simple

What is your total time played?
85 days, 17 hours, 50 minutes, 17 seconds

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
I tried many guilds but they never do raids only their best members, staying in guild just for chat is kinda waste of time. we need progress too.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
I got lvl 75 druid resto / balance. don't know if u guys will need him when i reach 85 with it.
Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
BH first boss , why ? cause when I was in guilds no one took me into raids , when i try to go with pug , they want achievements. I got gear i can do all raids that came before 2 heroics ZA,ZG but no one accept it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:
Ali Mahmoud

Nationality:
Emarati ( from United Arab Emirates )

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
I hang out with my friends everyday , we play some Fighting games like Street fighter , tekken , marvel vs capcom and Mortal kombat. I also play some Dota * warcraft 3 * .

Do you understand/speak english?
Yes

Do you have any friends in Evasion?
Nope
Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

How is your connection?
Its fine now, but soon it will improve a lot

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
I upgraded my PC just for cata. Its fine in raids
Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?
yes
And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)
I can tank in raids , I can help any member anytime if I'm free, Im friendly most of the time and serious when it needed. I can help leading as soon as i have good exp.

2Warrior Tank Empty Re: Warrior Tank Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:43 am

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. A decision will have been made later today after we officers have discussed abit further regarding your apply. Smile

3Warrior Tank Empty Re: Warrior Tank Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:05 pm

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. At this moment we dont need a second Warrior tank so im afriad to say your application is Declined.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum