Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nierika DPS warrior application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nierika DPS warrior application Empty Nierika DPS warrior application Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Nierika

Name of character:
Nierika

Character Class/Race:
Arms Warrior/Night Elf

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
I like most of the alliance races so the decision (as a former horde player) wasn´t easy one. In the end I picked female Nelf because I thought that Shadowmeld was awesome for PvP (yes it´s useless). But I still think their animation and silly dance is worth it.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
I have arms spec for PvE and arms spec for PvP as off spec. I tried to tank as well but it was nightmare to keep AoE threat in cata instances while lvling so I rolled pala tank which is much more suitable for that and stick to him for tanking. I can change to fury if really needed but never tried fury spec to be honest.
I rolled a warrior to try out a melee class cause I played a mage most of the time.

Link your armory:
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Nierika/advanced

What is your total time played?
26 days, about the same on my pala and countless time on my horde chars

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
I have been playing from release with some breaks here and there, my first chars were rolled back when only US servers were available (Silver Hand, Alexstraza) then I moved to Alonsus in EU (horde side) and ended up in guild Noble with my mage there (one of the few hardcore raiding guild as Alonsus is really low horde populated). I had been raiding up to Naxx in wotlk and then took a long break. Some of my rl friends rolled on this server so I decided to come back to WoW and roll a char or two on Silvermoon.
On Silvermoon I have been in Legion of Ragnarok before but left. I just didn´t fit in this guild.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
I have prot pala (367 item lvl) so I can help with tanking here and there especially in ZA/ZG for insta queue when someone needs valor points. But for raiding I prefer the warrior.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
To be honest I am new to Cata raiding but I completed BoT, TFW and BH, and have experience in FL trash farming at least (3404/12000 reputation with Avengers of Hyjal).

Real Life Name: Ondrej

Nationality: Czech Republic

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
I work in small patent and trademark office. In my free time I do the usual stuff as most of the people – sport, travelling, reading books, watching movies, listening music, going out with my friends for a beer or two etc.

Do you understand/speak english?
Yes I do.

Do you have any friends in Evasion?
I don´t know any guild members yet but from 1 day experience I must say that people here seems very friendly and mature and as I consider myself friendly and easygoing too I hope I will fit in this guild and make some new friends soon.

Do you have a working microphone?
Microphone on my headset is broken but I can get a new one if needed.

How is your connection?
My connection is fine. DC happen very rarely.

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
Yes I do, high fps is not a problem.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?
I have plenty of free time and this schedule works perfect for me.

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)
I am always well prepared for raids and follow orders given, I know how my class works but I am always open to constructive feedback or advice. I can offer you steady dps and dedication in raids, no matter how many wipes happen cause every boss is hiding a weak spot and will drop down eventually.

2Nierika DPS warrior application Empty Re: Nierika DPS warrior application Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Nrins

Accepted

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum