Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karcius's application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Karcius's application Empty Karcius's application Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Karcius

Name of character: Karcius

Character Class/Race: Human Mage

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
I chose human because they are the most dominant of all the other races,
i chose to be a mage because experience on my alt told me that mages can get very high dps very easy and be a big asset to a raid group.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
Mainspec: Arcane Offspec:Fire

I choose these arcane as my mainspec because personally i can do more dps as arcane then i can do fire, it also gives me the advantage of having spells like slow which can be very helpful in a raid situation, i chose fire as my offspec because it can do alot of dps if you know the right rotation and it is less mana consuming then arcane.

Link your armory

What is your total time played? 31 days 3 hours 15 minutes and 38 seconds.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them? Retro, Tevinter, Ergo Proxy, Tear of the Phoenix, I left these guilds because although they did raid, they were more of a social guild, so they didnt raid as much i wanted to also with being big guilds they would pick the same raiding team each week so it would be hard to get a spot with around 50 other people going for spots aswell.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?) I Have a level 72 Protection Paladin on this server and i am looking to raid with him in the future.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed? 5/6 BwD 1/4 BoT
1/2 BH, Trash on FL and boss runs on FL Which failed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Liam Francis

Nationality: England

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
Outside of Wow i am a keen football Player, i go to college studying business and IT, I have a weekend job at a local cafe from 9am-1pm.

Do you understand/speak english?
I speak fluent England and understand it.
Do you have any friends in Evasion?
No

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes, i have it built into my Laptop.

How is your connection?
My connection is very good, i rarely have much lag.

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
Yes i do have a good computer, its is a gaming computer which is very reliable.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? I will be able to attend every raid
as my schooling will not interfere with these times and i work on weekends.

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)

I will contribute to the raiding squad, alot of patience, willingness to learn, maturity, strong mind, good dps, punctual, my knowledge, understanding.

2Karcius's application Empty Re: Karcius's application Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Ewyva

Ewyva

Accepted!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum