Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury Warrior - Highly Skilled

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fury Warrior - Highly Skilled Empty Fury Warrior - Highly Skilled Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:27 am

Varonis

Name of character:
Varonis

Character Class/Race:
Gnome Warrior

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
Small but Powerful, Fury Warrior is "my game" i understand it Smile

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
MS - Fury powerful and requires skill to play
OS - Prot - used for quick levels not been updated since lvl 70 - prefer Fury

Link your armory:

What is your total time played?
6days 13hours 44mins - fresh toon on a new server but over a year of actual game play.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
currently in Karma - not raiding Sad

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
i have an 85 Retri pally who is not currently very geared - can fix this quickish if need be - Ziano

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
Have completed all pre FL raids pre nerf, except Neff - which was due to a muck up. not lack of skill

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Kenny

Nationality: British

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? Currently unemployed but stay active, and look after my dog and my GF Smile

Do you understand/speak english? yes

Do you have any friends in Evasion? nope, saw an advert on trade

Do you have a working microphone? yes, a fully functional headset

How is your connection? 50+mb of pure sex - fibre optic of course

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? a PC built just for WoW - it can handle anything

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?

yeah no problems at all Smile

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)
i have over a years worth of play experience and although this toon is new i have raised a Fwarrior on a different server and i really understand how it works and what it can offer, apart from MASSIVE dps i really enjoy playing it and no matter how many wipes we might take to the face i will keep smiling Smile

want or need to know anything more just give me a whisper Smile

2Fury Warrior - Highly Skilled Empty Re: Fury Warrior - Highly Skilled Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:29 am

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

Good app and its looking interesting, one prob though, ur gnome Razz

Na but We will get back to you today. Very Happy

https://evasion.forumsv.net

3Fury Warrior - Highly Skilled Empty Re: Fury Warrior - Highly Skilled Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Katsumí

Hello mate. At this moment we dont need another dps warrior. Good luck in finding a new home. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum