Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Druid balance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Druid balance Empty Druid balance Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Hoviz 1

Name Of Character: Hoviz

Character Class/Race: Balance druid / Nelf

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
i made Nightelf, cus i like them, and they was the only druid classes that i could make in WoTlk, And druid is a class that i like to play alot, so i made my own one.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
My main specc is Balance, but i got resto in OS, And i have some feral gears.

Link your armory:

What is your total time played? 24 days 9 hours 27 min but that's only on my druid.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them? I just start to raid with my druid now in Cata for a month ago, but before i Migrated to Silvermoon, i played in XXL Bums on Stormscale..

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)No Alts on the server..

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed? Well, ive got 11/12 before i stopped raiding on my toons, and that was for like 3-4 months ago.. now i'll start again for play with my mate.. so i hope i get a chance to join the raids and help u.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Johannes

Nationality: Sweden

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? I'm a guy that still go in school, but i have alot of spare time so i hang out with friends and meet new peps.

Do you understand/speak english? yes

Do you have any friends in Evasion? No, or yes Lallande just joined.

Do you have a working microphone? yes

How is your connection? It's not bad, so y its good.

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? My dps is ok, so its np.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? Yea, i think so.

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else) i'm a good player that just start to play balance again, well i can actully be a good player in the raids, druids are always good, and i know my class pretty well.. and if u ever need me as resto i can help if its really needed and u cant find a new healer.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum