Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Psykho Arms warrior PVP.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Psykho Arms warrior PVP. Empty Psykho Arms warrior PVP. Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 pm

filip413

Name of character: Psykho

Character Class/Race: Psykho,Warrior,Human Female

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? Race cause the human racial effect, Class cause i like meele's and i enjoy playing them alot Smile

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?, Warrior= MS[ARMS] OS [PROT], Arms cause it's the best spec as warrior dps in PVP atm, and PROT cause i did a little bit of RBG Fc'ing b4 Smile

Link your armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Psykho/simple

What is your total time played? Iv'e played since the end of TBC.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?, The jinchukuri, CSI azeroth. I really like the jinchukuri but i want to be in evasion cause my buds and i love the guild and i left the jinchukuri and CSI by my self cause, CSI i didn't like that guild cause i think they're really rude and unpolite, so i left the guild.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?) I have a frost mages nearly full vicious and a lvl 70 priest twink that's in the guild, Mage= Freezelol,priest = Psykad.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?, Not so many actually im a heavy PVPER but, many BOT trash runs, and practicly BH alot of times.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Filip

Nationality: Sweden

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?, I study and i just finished school now so im enjoying my vacation atm and just chilling, waiting untill my new school willl start again.

Do you understand/speak english?, Yes i speak and understand english very well.

Do you have any friends in Evasion?, Not atm but im getting some friends into it asap.

Do you have a working microphone?, Yep.

How is your connection?, Perfect usally, don't have any problems with it so far.

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?, I have a very good computer and im always FPS:ing 60fps at all raids all bgs all arenas all the time Smile

2Psykho Arms warrior PVP. Empty Re: Psykho Arms warrior PVP. Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:25 am

Katsumí

Hello mate. Dunno what your applying for. but if its just as social u could have whisped any officers in-game. Razz

3Psykho Arms warrior PVP. Empty psykho hehehe arms warrior heheh Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:32 pm

filip413

Im already in the guild but just as trial, but i wanted to apply for you guys to know that i want to be in the guild, not like a social but like a member Smile and do different pvp events and raids with guilld !Smile

4Psykho Arms warrior PVP. Empty Re: Psykho Arms warrior PVP. Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Katsumí

Hello mate. At this moment were no longer in need of a Warrior.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum