Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yooki-Arms warrior

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yooki-Arms warrior Empty Yooki-Arms warrior Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Yooki

Name of character:Yooki

Character Class/Race:Warrior-Human

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?Well i chose Human race because of the mace and sword expertise bonus and for the {Every Man for himself} trinket because i do pvp aswell as pve.I chose a warrior because well,they're just fun their not like other classes and it just feels better to play one.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?MS-Arms-I chose Arms because it is alot more interesting then fury atm and i can pull alot more dps out of arms then i can fury around 17-21k dps when in arms.

Link your armory:
What is your total time played?71 days

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?Fright-Well since i am still in school i do need to start getting my grades up and since im raiding around 4 hours on raid nights its quite tiring ect.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)Nope

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?BWD,BOT,(Tot4w-Got experience on al akir but havnt downed him yet)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:(Even if i say it you wont be able to pronounce it (Ousainou)

Nationality:United Kingdom

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?Well I am still a student so i revise ect. but i do play for a sunday league team in Division 2.

Do you understand/speak english?Yes

Do you have any friends in Evasion?No

Do you have a working microphone?Yes

How is your connection?Its Decent it seems to work fine in raids.

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? Yes around 30+ fps

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?Yes i can raid then

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)Well what i can offer this guild is a unique player who gives it his best when raiding.Gives feedback on what we need to fix up on,encourgment and also fully equipped with flasks,foodbuffs ect.

2Yooki-Arms warrior Empty Re: Yooki-Arms warrior Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Yooki

3Yooki-Arms warrior Empty Re: Yooki-Arms warrior Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Yooki

Links arnt posting for some reason

4Yooki-Arms warrior Empty Re: Yooki-Arms warrior Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Katsumí

Hello and thank you for your apply. We know about the problem with links and im trying to find the problem with it. The officers will look at your apply and come back to you.

5Yooki-Arms warrior Empty Re: Yooki-Arms warrior Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Katsumí

Accepted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum