Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MM Hunter 359 (and working on it) < all but neff down

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Therona

Name of character:
Therona

Character Class/Race:
Human Hunter

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
I love hunter, looks like faceroll but takes skill to play well, i was a worgen but perfered to play in human form so it made sence to race change

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
MS - Marksman - highest DPS
OS - Nothing atm (but probs going BM for smexy pets)

Link your armory:
[

What is your total time played?
on this toon approx 2 weeks (game time) actual game play time over a year

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
Currently in Karma joined for leveling perks - looking to leave due to too many noobs and no raiding. Sad

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
Nope, this is my only toon (other than my bank on this server) - (i have 3 more 85's on a different server who are benched atm)

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
on my hunter on Darkmoon Faire i have completed all of the Cata Raids with the exception of Neffy but i know the fight well enough and only didnt down him for lack of brains before the nerf.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: Josie

Nationality: British

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
i am currently unemployed (so WoW is pretty much it atm Razz) but i live with my boyfriend and my dog and a new kitten, so that takes up a lot of time Smile )

Do you understand/speak english?
ofc Smile

Do you have any friends in Evasion?
nopes, saw you advertising in trade for 25man and was sent here Smile

Do you have a working microphone?
ofc Smile

How is your connection?
50mb + fibre optic - only the best for my WoW

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
i use a laptop but have not had any bother with FPS issues in any previos raids

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?
yus Smile

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)
I am AMAZING - well ok, maybe im not the best but im a laugh, i work hard in raids, i am skilled with CC's i love to play wow and the whole reason for a server restart was to get raiding after my toons on DMF slowly stopped raiding due to lack of guild commitment.
i might not pull the best dps numbers but i am consistantly above 12-13k (with quite crap gear) i always provide my own food and flasks for raid, im a geordie and a girl - what more could you ask for Smile

2MM Hunter 359 (and working on it) < all but neff down Empty stupid armories link Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Therona

i wont let me make a click through so here you go

3MM Hunter 359 (and working on it) < all but neff down Empty stupid armories link Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Therona

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. A decision will have been made later today after we officers have discussed abit further regarding your apply. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum