Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hunter MM wÍld

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hunter MM  wÍld  Empty hunter MM wÍld Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:25 pm

wild

Name of character:
wÍld

Character Class/Race:
nigh elf hunter

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
race cuz i like it and it have good things from other races and i choos hunter cuz i liked it it was my first charecter and i didnt know so much Very Happy
What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
my MS is marksmanship i play it since i dinged 80 on WOTLK
Link your armory:

What is your total time played?
52 days 1 hour

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?

i didnt join any guild in this realm bis here sicne 2 days and i left my old realm cuz it died after cata came

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
no i dont have any alts here

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?

i have done bot bwd and bh on this charecter and i know FL bosses all of them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:

Nationality: syria

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? i study at school and have a nice social life Very Happy

Do you understand/speak english? ofc am very good at english it is like my main language

Do you have any friends in Evasion?
no i dont

Do you have a working microphone?

yes i do
How is your connection?
i have a good conection with 200 ms and no dc
Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
yes i have a good pc with +30 fps
Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?

yes,
i will be able
And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)

am a good player that playing wow for more than a year on one charecter so i think i know everything in hunters and am very xped in it and am a old player since WOTLK and i used to HCS raid cuz i had a very good HC progress and and i have a good personalty learn from other mistakes and from mine too afro and i have patient just dont rush to things and like to know the things that am doing befor i do them anyway the game need some patient and skill and i got them

2hunter MM  wÍld  Empty Re: hunter MM wÍld Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:31 pm

wild

sory i forgot to link my armory

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum