Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frost Death knight

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Frost Death knight  Empty Frost Death knight Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:25 pm

zoulstrain

Name of character: Zoulstrain

Character Class/Race: Frost death knight

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? Because I like to dps as dk and wanted to try something new in cata.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these? Tank offspec, because i can only play as tank and dps as dk.

Link your armory:

What is your total time played? not much on my dk but started play wow in woltk

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them? First i was in a IRL guild then we splitted bec some friends stopped play wow , after that I was in a national 10 man guild in grp 1 then I had too much studies so i took a break. now i am in tear of phoenix but dont raid with them.

Any alts on this server? no

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed? I done totfw 2/2, BoT 4/4, Bwd 5/6,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name: jacob engelholm

Nationality: Sweden

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?im playing keyboard in a band and take it chill

Do you understand/speak english? Yes i do

Do you have any friends in Evasion? No

Do you have a working microphone? Yes i have

How is your connection?good

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?normal

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? Yes i can raid all those days

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else) I always know what im doing and good understand about the game

2Frost Death knight  Empty Re: Frost Death knight Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:42 am

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. A decision will have been made later today after we officers have discussed abit further regarding your apply. Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum