Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hunman frost DK blood off spec

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hunman frost DK blood off spec  Empty hunman frost DK blood off spec Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:20 am

stígmata

Name of character: Stígmata the one the only

Character Class/Race: human death knight

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class? every man for him self helps to get u out of some tight spots and help the dispeller out if feared or charmed

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these? main spec is frost duel weald as i find its the best output dmg for me and also gives the raid a good buff ( brittle bone). also like to smash things ^^

off spec is blood tanking but no so well geared to help guildys with heroic farms or parts there of.

Link your armory:cant do armoury link as the wow sight is down but if u want to give me a shout in game if that helps.....SORRY =S

What is your total time played? total time played on tis toon is quite low as i WAS my alt but now my main 5 days 13h but on my shammy was my main its 82 days and 7 h

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them? the guild i was in befor was only for a short turm and didnt agree with the way the leader wored in raids as he just go in with out explaining rolls or tacs or even alication to dps or healer he just expect ppl to no what to do and how to do it... the name passes me though

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?) yer i have a druid dps kitty mew mew 359 i lvl and a resto shammy was my main is 361 i lvl and willing to help out were ever is needed for the guild ofc...

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed? well iv been raiding for AQ opening and iv prity much done all content apart for BT but up to date i have done icc 25 man some hc done BOT clear no hc and BWD clear not alikir as my guild ould not grasp the consept of moving lol =(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Real Life Name: chris

Nationality:english FTW

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW? well im 26 in the british army i snapped my leg a wile back witch means alot of wow time and alot of gaming but out side wow i like to paintall i run a team so gives me good skills to manage ppl and cordanate

also the army gives me good drive to better my self and become a team player not just for my self but for others as they say ur only as strong as ur weekest man....

Do you understand/speak english? yer ofc but i cant spell to save my life but i get the genral idea of things haha

Do you have any friends in Evasion? Nope but im willing to make um a build a home and get stuck in.

Do you have a working microphone? yup works fine

How is your connection? 28m BT braudband so no dc i hope...

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid? i have 60 fps in raid alien ware m17x2 lol moneys woop woop

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times? ofc and if extended as we are slose to downing a boss im game for that too

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)
well im hard working dedicated to better my self and helping other u only need to ask. i help farm matts i help tacs to give my imput on raid and bosses. im allways up for a laff but when i comes down to raiding and downing bosses my head is down and i work hard. also i dont mind wiping coz progress is progress does not bother me at all and im easy going.. well hope to see u soon and thanks for the time

2hunman frost DK blood off spec  Empty Re: hunman frost DK blood off spec Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Katsumí

Accepted for Trial.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum