Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thy Application of Tjorre

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thy Application of Tjorre Empty Thy Application of Tjorre Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Tjorre

To thy whom read this, may you find it Joyfull and Worth the time of an Officer. Perhaps Guild Master if it impress.

Name of character:
Tjorre

Character Class/Race:
Dwarf Priest

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
Well i choose Dwarf becuse i myself find them to be the most powerfull and awesum race in this entire game. Have plaed dwarf since begining of time, and priest i choose for the soul reason i wanted to play disc dps but that wasnt any dps specc so i went shadow. Never gone back.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
My main specc i Shadow and i choosed that for the variation of spells and dots dps of whom i am very found. OS however have changed from being Disc to Holy but i however would prefer to play Disc because its different becuse of the shields which priest use and u heal and protect with them. The talent tree is built for the use of shield not as much as the heals themself which i find rare, but to be honest it dosent really matter.

Link your armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Tjorre/simple there u have the shadow himself.

What is your total time played?
12 Days 14 Hours 24 Mins (pretty low i know)

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
Hmm with this Priest i have been in none other then evasion that has had progress. What the other Guilds where named i have been in on my others chars wich whom i have raided i cant seem to recall in full. On my first original main (dwarf warrior) i was in a guild i belive it was called Darknest of something similar to that name, else i cant remember at all (tbh havent hardcore raided all that much)

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
Ashbreather, 85 Draenei(?) Paladin, have some gear on him both for Healing, Tanking and Dpsing. Other i have none on this server a lvl 83 Druid on other server whom i have done both dps and heal with in raids.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
Oh thats a trickey one, but i have to say ... none so far. well trash in BoT but no boss i'm afraid.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:
David Eliasson

Nationality:
Sweden

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
I work briefly now at a Car Sale where i am in charge of making sure all the cars are out for sale and look good no dents or something like that and so on. Else i watch anime and play quite some Heroes of Newerth. Other then that i out sometimes drinking with lads or mostly i dont know, watching movies read some books drive some cars.

Do you understand/speak english?
Yes and quite a bit of it, almost like true welshman i'd say.

Do you have any friends in Evasion?
That i do. Schytes(?) and Yodá(?) perhaps Tjocks i have talked to some but other is kinda casual i belive, none that i know irl, excapt Yodá(we are family)

Do you have a working microphone?
Yepp working and working headset aswell as speakers.

How is your connection?
i'd say its up and down, sometimes better sometimes worse, since i live on the country it aint a beast of sort but works out, offen i am at other people and playing with them so then i have better connection. What i am saying is that it will be enough for raid, not for much else at the same time tho.

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
I do have a kinda monster computer with good gear, i'd say 'bout 375 Iteam Lvl. However its not with best terms with me right now and we are fighting ALOT but i will tame himas i have done others til the time come.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?
I will be able to attend to this times, at the moment i am working to 1800 hours but that will end on 2011-06-30 and after that i have nothing else i know of for now atleast but some of them i will be able to attend anyway.

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)
I can offer u at the price of a raid spot from time to time, a jolly good time raiding with me and u will have quite a shadow dps on back in fights. With me u wont have a dead time while in the Monsters Lair i while light it up more than the americans 4th of Juli and i am quite good at speaking english friendly and easy to talk and get to know. To sum it up with a little risk sounding cocky i am a fun quite good player(once i get the tacts right for all raids bosses inclouding the new FIRELANDS ! god damn i love raggy <3)

Put Another Shrimp on The Bobby ! my last words before Firelands, i cant garanti that i if u take me under ur Evasion Wings and bring me with you to journy into the Fire Realm that i wont same them twice on every boss. (trash mobs all)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May Elune shine ur path thro the darknes, for Thy Shall not Walk in Shadow .. Thats My realm as Priest of the Dark.
.May You Live Long and Prosper.

2Thy Application of Tjorre Empty Re: Thy Application of Tjorre Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. The best one we have seen so far. Smile

Let me tell you sumtin mate.

ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum