Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holyshocky - HolyPaladin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holyshocky - HolyPaladin Empty Holyshocky - HolyPaladin Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Holyshocky

Holyshocky

Name of character:
Holyshocky

Character Class/Race:
Draenei Paladin

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
I did choose draenei becouse of the JC bonus and i like the race. I have always been thinking Holy Paladins is the most powerfull tanking healing class and the most fun class to play and ofc now we also can help raidheal with our new powerfull "Holy radiance and Light of Dawn".

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
My mainspecc is holy, i did choose that becouse i love healing i just "love" healing. thats my job in this game. My OS is dps, i did choose that so i can do Quests and grind easyer.

Link your armory:

What is your total time played?
Total time played: 160 days
This lvl played: 49 days

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
I was in Tear of Phoenix atm, i did leave them becouse ppl where not focusing 100% in the raidtime when we where suppose to kill bosses and not wiping 100000 times on same boss. Iknow wiping is a part of raiding also, but if you cant learn the tac after you been there for a week then you have ppl that losing focus for sure !!

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
I got 1 resto druid 359 itemlvl, good for 2-3 first bosses i think in fireland atleast.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
BWD: 6/6 normal 4/4 BOT normal 1/4 bot halfus heroic.
Throne of the four wind: only first boss atm, since i have not got any chance killing alakir (did almost never go to that boss in tear of phoenix).
TOL BARAD: both down also (to easy)
FIRELAND: i have done beth, shannox and Lord Ryolith + got some experience on Ragnaros, did come to phase 2 with a danish guild..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:
Nina Kristin

Nationality:
Norway

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
Outside of WOW i am visiting my friends/family, i am not working right now. I like to take a walk to get some fresh air, cleaning my house? Razz Thats something i hate but i have to do it ofc. I am a happy/friendly and fun girl that likes to talk with other ppl on vent/ts or another chatprogram if you got. If it is anything els you would like to now, feel free to ask me ingame.

Do you understand/speak english?
Yes i do.

Do you have any friends in Evasion?
I do not now anyone in Evasion

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes, my mic working perfect.

How is your connection?
My connection is good for raiding, 72.0 Mbps (haste)

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
My FPS is around 50

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?
Yes i can, they suit me perfectly

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)
I am always focused in raid, preparing atleast 1 hr before raid start so i can go to the entrance and bee ready. I am bringing flask, food, potions (for mana and intellect). I always start the fight with a int flask to get more int/sp and then in the middle of fight if i see i need more mana i use a manapotion. I am always signing up for raid and showing up. If it is any "IMPORTANT" that did come up and i cant come to raid i will inform 1 of the officers that iknow will bee in the raid that day but that shouldnt bee often.
And if did anything wrong and iknow it i always tell it so noone els get the blame for it, (but i hope that wont happen).
I am always reading tac for a new boss if i have never been there before and its new for me. Ofc movie also.
I am using tankspot.com, wowwiki.com, youtube for looking after good movies.
I am going to Rhodos 2 weeks in september atm, but after that i dont think i am gonna do any special.

Thank you for taking your time reading this and feel free to contact me ingame or send a mail to me and i will try to answear as fast as possible.

2Holyshocky - HolyPaladin Empty Re: Holyshocky - HolyPaladin Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

ACCEPTED

https://evasion.forumsv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum