Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FERAL CAT - 358 itemlevel and progress (5/6) (3/4, wiped on 80k at Cho'Gall).

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wildbret

Name of character:

Character Class/Race:

Night Elf druid.

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?

It was my first character that I made two years ago, which at that time seemed appealing. Ironically though, I made and leveled three other characters to 85 before this.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?

MS= Feral Cat, OS= Restoration. I chose these simply because I like being a dps, and I like healing.

Link your armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Wildbrethren/advanced

What is your total time played?

Ca. 10 days.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?

I have not been in any previous raiding guild, only social ones.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)

I have a restoration shaman, retri paladin, and a hunter. The paladin I do not think has sufficient item level, But I will be happy to heal on the shaman or go dps on hunter, but i prefer the druid of course.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?

BH I have completed, and I almost did BWD and BOT as mentioned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:

Eivind

Nationality:

Norwegian

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?

I go to school and I do not skip it, school is important, but homework can be done to said raiding times, if I have a big project of some sort, I will let you know if I can't come.

Do you understand/speak english?

Yes, yes I do.

Do you have any friends in Evasion?

No.

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes.

How is your connection?

It is very good, I am close to my router aswell.

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?

Yes, almost 60 fps all the time.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?

Mostly yes, if not, I will let you know, but mostly all of the time.

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)

Well I find playing WoW and doing raids with fellow guildmembers fun and exiting, and I can usually keep a cool head, and I never shout at anyone (never loose my temper). And if there ever is a problem, I am a very quick learner, if someone explains to me, I can learn it the first time (usually). So what I'm trying to say is that I'm not an annoying and stressfull person to play with.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]

Katsumí

Hello mate and thank you for your apply. We have come to the decision to accept your apply BUT.

1: You have to fully enchant your gear.
2: and get all the upgrades u can from JP (for Example T11)

Dont expect us to boost you for your gear. U have to get alot of it yourself before we can actually offer you a spot within Firelands.

Katsumí

Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]