Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Balance Druid application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Balance Druid application Empty Balance Druid application Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:27 am

Crazybird

Name of character:
Crazybird

Character Class/Race:
Balance Druid

Why did you choose to make this specific race/class?
Ive always wanted to play a boomkin, but been more or less forced to do whats best for the guild on previous occassions and roll either a healer or a tank. So i thought it was time to move on and play something i think is fun instead.

What is your characters MS/OS and why did you choose these?
Resto, more of a practical thing then anything else.

Link your armory:
"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

What is your total time played?
On this char? About 15 days. Totally, well i wouldnt even care to guess since ive been playing since day 1 of the USA Beta(April 2003). But ive been a hardcore player 90% of that time.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave/get kicked from them?
My last noteworthy guild was Postal(about 4 months ago). I left cause i wanted something different, wanted to play abit less then 5-7 days a week without any real progress. I played protection paladin(Korghal @ Aszune). Before that i was in Method back in vanilla, also played in something called t3m from vanilla to late TBC. In late TBC i decided with some friends to move to a new server and we choose Talnivarr, there i played with a few non-noteworthy guilds til i stumbled upon Crab People which i played with for 6 months. Ive never gotten kicked out of any guild, ive quit due to RL stuff like jobs or other related issues when i felt i couldnt keep up with the attendence. Im rather earnest with that, i will tell you if i cant keep it up and i wont be staying if that happends. Good communication and being honest about that is really important to me.

Any alts on this server? (Does any of them have good enough gear to be able to fill some spots now and then?)
I have a fury warrior(ilvl 359) which is the only close one i got here. I do have a 362 ilvl prot pally on another server, but i wont be going tank again anytime soon.

Which of the lvl 85 raids have you experienced/completed?
BWD 6/6 hc, BoT 3/5 hc(Council on normal only, and no Sinestra), TotW(2/2 hc). FL 3/7 normal(Beth, Shannox, Ryholith) I have done some tries on Alysrazor as well so know that fight mostly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Name:
Tobias

Nationality:
Swedish

Please tell us about yourself and what you do IRL outside of WoW?
Currently unemployed and looking for work, dont do much other then sit at my computer else tbh.

Do you understand/speak english?
Yes i do.

Do you have any friends in Evasion?
Not yet Smile

Do you have a working microphone?
Yeah i do, SennheiSer is the only way to go! Wink

How is your connection?
Stabil, cant remember last time i had a disconnect.

Do you have a good computer with high FPS in raid?
80+ usually in raids. Never been an issue.

Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday from 18.00 to 22.00, will you be able to attend these times?
Yes the raid times are not a problem at all.

And finally what can you offer us as a raider and why should we pick you over another player? (This is your chance to impress us and convince us to invite you instead of someone else)
Cause i can shake my booty like no other! Wink No seriously i do have some qualities you might like, im a dedicated gamer til the day i die. I will always be on time and will always know whats best for my class/spec due to i theorycraft myself and check the calculations via the boys at elitistjerks and other sources.

Have you read the Raid Rules thread?
Yes i have.

Additional info
My current gear aint that great tbh(ilvl 357). Im trying to gear up in bot/bwd/totw but its hard fiding decent groups so its taking alot longer then i originally calculated. I would fully understand if you need people that are up to par with your gear tho, ive been a officer myself.

2Balance Druid application Empty Re: Balance Druid application Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Surloppan

Have you really read the raid rules?Smile

3Balance Druid application Empty Re: Balance Druid application Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Crazybird

First i thought you ment the difference in raid times between the application format and the raid rules but then realised i should write sausage.

Hotdogs aside, that was a sweet lil diversion Smile guess i failed now huh? For someone who demands detail sure knows how to have misinformation Razz

4Balance Druid application Empty Re: Balance Druid application Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Scythes/Warpáth

Scythes/Warpáth
Admin

I say accepted

https://evasion.forumsv.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum